Diana Ross hasn’t been confirmed for Glastonbury next year, her rep has said.
Barry Gibb previously appeared to confirm Ross’ is set to headline the hugely popular Legend slot when the festival returns in 2017.
Speaking at the O2 Silver Clef Awards on Friday he reportedly said: ‘Next year it’s Diana Ross’.
However Barry might have his info upside down as the soul singer’s rep has said Diana is NOT a definite.
They told Metro.co.uk: ‘It is not confirmed’.
Hm – so does that mean she isn’t confirmed full stop or she isn’t confirmed yet?